Your synthetic surface is designed to withstand the daily use that multipurpose areas demand. However, Dynamic Sports recommends several tips for preventative maintenance that can help the floor last for years to come:
1. Do not use commercially treated dust mops.
2. Do not use sandpaper, steel wool, abrasive powders, or soap containing solvents.
3. Never use acid or caustic based cleaners such as ceramic tile cleaners, bowl cleaners, etc.
4. Do not allow black rubber tires from automobiles and trucks to set on the floor for prolonged periods of time without protection. They will leave a permanent stain.
5. Do not use any ammonia-based cleaners or strippers at full strength.
6. Indoor non-marking soles only. Outdoor basketball shoes may leave permanent marks.