DynaForce® Indoor Flooring System
You’ll find DynaForce® at hundreds of universities, schools, and recreational facilities nationwide.
A hybrid system that merges the best attributes of sheet and poured systems so any athlete can excel. Best+Best=DynaForce®. The beauty of this system isn’t just its amazing looks. DynaForce® is about superior performance, safety and flexibility.
From basketball to volleyball, PE to aerobics, soccer to football drills and more, DynaForce® delivers:
- Greater customization. You choose more or less padding, more of less resilience.
- Superior energy return for higher performance competition.
- Greater tensile strength for superior static and rolling load characteristics ─ think banquet tables, bleacher loads, fitness equipment.
- Seamless, non-porous surface enhances performance, durability and sanitation.
- Easy, cost-efficient updating through refinishing ─ no expensive removal or replacement.
- Durability ─ 15+ year life span!
- Ideal shock absorption for high performance and safety.
- Long-term aesthetic appeal ─ special finish, 8+ colors, customization.
- Flexibility ─ works in conjunction with our indoor track and other multi-purpose products.
- Environmental stewardship ─ DynaForce® is recyclable, eligible for 6+ LEED points and installed with our Zero Mercury product formulations.
Reduced joint stress and fatigue, fewer injuries, greater player confidence, better quality training & competition, greater comfort.
We customize each system to your needs. Choose…
- Your system thickness, from 6 mm to 16 mm, for desired performance.
- The surface texture and wear layer you need, from tennis to track.
- The right warranty for your investment.
- Customized color, logo and layout choices.
DynaForce® delivers unmatched durability through its incredibly strong top layer that will not separate over time. And it can be refinished without costly removal or replacement.
Bring on the sports, aerobics, equipment, banquets, street shoes…
- Low life-cycle cost due to ease of refinishing ─ no removal or replacement necessary.
- Available in a range of shock absorption levels, DynaForce’s special recycled rubber pad delivers better, more consistent shock absorption and is eligible for LEED points.
- Specifically designed comfort layer returns maximum dimensional memory and load capacity.
- Special UV-cured polyurethane finish.
The Dynamic Story:
We are a premiere, full-service contractor specializing only in high performance and multipurpose flooring solutions. An American company, we take pride in delivering products made entirely in the USA in an ISO 9001-2000 certified facility.
We proudly serve every state in the nation with the most experienced installation technicians in the industry. Our teams install 120+ technologically advanced flooring solutions annually. No subcontractors. And we manufacture, sell and install directly to you, the customer, delivering a better product at a better price.
Environmental stewardship is at the core of the Dynamic philosophy. We create recyclable products from locally sourced materials, re-using existing and rapidly renewable resources. Our VOC compliant, sustainable systems are eligible for LEED points, require fewer chemicals and are installed with Zero-Mercury product formulations.